Can BEPS Challenges be mitigated by moving to a central operating model?
Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS)
This webinar is an excellent opportunity for CFOs, Heads of Tax, Transfer Pricing Departments, as well as for Supply Chain Managers, Business Managers to:
- Become acquainted with the main features of a Centrally Managed Operating Model;
- Understand the potential operational, tax and financial benefits of implementing such a model;
- Recognise how operating under such a centrally managed operating model may minimise MNEs’ tax/ transfer pricing exposures arising from BEPS Action Plans 8 –10 (e.g., substance requirements, value creation, control over risks);
- Acquire a holistic view of the steps required to implement such a model; and
- Familiarize themselves with the potential challenges of moving toward a more centrally management operating model and how to overcome these.